The following information was provided by King Shock
This position will require the use of hand tools and power tools. Assembler tasks include pulling parts needed to assemble product, pre-assemble mechanical components and perform final assembly.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $18.00 / $20.00 hr.
• Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
• Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
• Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
• Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
• Check output to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
• *MUST BE MECHANICALLY INCLINED*; automotive background.
• MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT, PUSH, and PULL up to *50 lbs.*
• Use of various hand tools and power tools.
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written English instructions
ABILITY TO COMMUNTE/RELOCATE:
• Garden Grove, CA 92841 – Reliability commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
• Power tools: 1 year (required)
• Assembly: 1 year (required)
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Monday to Friday
• Saturday (7:00 am to 12:00 pm)
• 8 to 10-hour shift
• Morning shift
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com
King Off-Road Racing Sh