Tue, Oct 17|
OC Workforce Solutions Center
Critical Thinking & Decision Making Using the 6 Thinking Hats
Learn the critical dimensions of business-based decision making including practical tools to be used when defining problems, considering alternatives, and coming to conclusions.
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
OC Workforce Solutions Center , 675 Placentia Ave, Brea, CA 92821, USA
About the event
Join fellow Orange County employers and CEA for this ON SITE workshop!
Learn the critical dimensions of business-based decision making including practical tools to be used when defining problems, considering alternatives, and coming to conclusions. We will introduce the "Six Thinking Hats" methodology which allows you to look at an issue from a variety of perspectives in a clear, conflict-free way. It is used by individuals and groups to move outside habitual ways of thinking and think constructively about how to move forward. Start developing and improving your critical thinking skills today!
Learn how to:
- Gather and assess relevant information to analyze issues
- Raise important questions in a constructive manner
- Consider alternatives with an open mind
- Come to well-reasoned decisions and solutions that address the right problems and involve the right people
- Create environments that foster feedback for continuous improvement of decision making