Wed, Aug 24|
Disneyland Resort Casting Center
Security In-Person Casting Job Fair - Aug. 24, 2022
This event is open to the public and will focus on finding talent for the various roles.
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM PDT
Disneyland Resort Casting Center, 700 W Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
About the event
The following information is provided by the Disneyland Resort®.Job Summary:
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team at the Disneyland Resort®? Come join our team. Our Security team is focused on providing the ultimate level of personalized Disney Guest Service while ensuring a safe and secure environment throughout the Resort. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to being a new chapter in your story….. Then, the Disneyland Resort® invites you to be our Guest and explore exciting opportunities at our upcoming Job Fair Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM. This event is open to the public and will focus on finding talent for the various roles listed below. So, come meet our Recruitment and Security Leadership team to learn more about our dynamic team that provides unparalleled and unforgettable memories to our Guests and fellow Cast Members! Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event. However, computers will be available at the event to complete applications. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to apply and interview on site, pending availability. Roles available will include:
- CR/Part Time Security – starting pay rate: $18.10
Full Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week including nights, weekends and holidays. Part Time requires CR Role Availability requirements - often 2 1/2 - 3 full days of availability including Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and all holidays. Must be fully available for 2 weeks of Security Academy training. With our Disney Aspire program, eligible hourly Cast Members receive 100% of tuition, paid upfront for select partner institutions! Event Details When: Wed., August 24, 2022 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Where: Disneyland Resort Casting Center 700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802 Check in at the table outside the Casting Center entrance Parking: Team Disney Anaheim Casting Center - Visitor Lot 700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802 Directions to the Parking Lot:
- If traveling West on Ball Road, turn left on Cast Place (before Disneyland Drive) and then next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
- If traveling East to the Casting Center, pass Disneyland Dr., and Cast Place is the next right. Then make the next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
To reduce wait time, it is strongly encouraged that you apply in advance. Process may take up to three hours to complete. Please note: If you are not able to attend our in-person job event at the Casting Center, no worries! Please click on the link below to apply for the role in your area of interest and attend a virtual interview offered 6 days a week from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, or our next In-Person Job Fair.
- Part Time Security, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here.
The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland® Resort. It is strongly recommended that Guests wear face coverings when indoors and in enclosed transportation. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas. If on the day of the job fair you feel sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you stay at home and call us at 844-559-2278, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST to reschedule your interview.Responsibilities:
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate Safety as a primary focus
- Demonstrate integrity
- May perform key service requests
- Respond to critical incidents including emergencies, evacuations, Company policy violations, and work with law enforcement
- Act as a deterrent to undesirable behaviors and actions
- Handle, or assist with, intoxicated Guests
- Able to perform hotel evacuation procedures
- Operate automatic and manual vehicle deterrent systems such as bollards
- Ensure authorized personnel enter on site using a computer to verify approved access
- Utilize specialized training and methodologies, to identify potential indicators of unusual and suspicious conduct.
- Exhibit exceptional Guest Service skills.
- Continuous positive interaction with all individuals (e.g. Guest, Cast Members, Vendors, Op Participants, etc.)
- Maintain situational awareness at all times
- Perform bag checks and other inspections to verify no unauthorized items enter or leave property
- Work with operating participants and understand various service standards of the hospitality industry.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to be considered
- Must have a current California Drivers License to be considered for this role
- No moving violations for the past twelve (12) months
- Must meet the physical demands, including but not limited to:Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time Constant standing and walking Constant use of hands
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Must have 2 weeks of full availability for training
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous Security, Law Enforcement, Military or related Public Safety experience
- Previous security responsibilities for a multi-site campus facility (either corporate or college setting)
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page. KEYWORD: inpersonjobfair, jobfair, dlrcasting, DLR Casting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, security, Aug24About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.