# of Openings
301 E Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA
15-30 hours per week
With a lot of sweat, equity, love, and a mission that resonates with the public, Monkey Business Café has become a fixture in the Fullerton community. Today, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, offer on-line ordering and catering. They also have a Monkey Business product line of seasonings and fresh treats using ingredients they harvest at the Fullerton Arboretum
• Pre-bus tables when plates are empty
• Assist with drink refills
• Check/restock/clean the restrooms every hour
• Wipe down the counters and restock cups
• When customers leave: o Bus all plates and cups o Clear all table condiments and bring to the host o Wipe down entire table o Sweep around tables
• Customer service skills
• ServSafe Food Handlers, certificate training
• POS system training
Contact: Anthony Arevalo
714-241-4900 ext 4902
This WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance to participate in this program, please call (714) 480-6500. TDD/TTY users, please call the California Relay Service at (800) 735-2922 or 711. Please call 72 hours in advance to allow the OC Workforce Solutions Center to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this program.
The views, information, or opinions expressed by the organization(s) mentioned are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the County of Orange and its employees.