The following information was provided by Mission Linen Supply
Mission Linen Supply is seeking a Route Sales and Service Driver, you will be driving and providing services to customers on designated routes in your community. We are looking for extremely motivated drivers that are salesorientated individuals. This position revolves around sales and is paid commission on what you develop.
The Route Sales Driver - Linen RSSR pay is $20.75 - $23.06 an hour, the starting pay is based on education, experience, other qualifications, and location of assignment.
• Full-time employment with full benefits
• Health insurance (medical, dental, vision),
• Retirement savings program
• Paid time off (sick, holiday, vacation)
• Must have sales and customer services experience
• Must have a clean driver’s license
• Must be able to drive a 26’ bobtail truck
• Must be comfortable loading/unloading your own truck with up to 50 LBS bags of linen daily
• Must pass the drug tests and clinic physical
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains a professional appearance in compliance with the company’s standards. • Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business. • Informs regular customers of new products or services. • Drives truck to deliver laundry and/or uniforms to customer’s place of business. • Collects or picks up rejected or unsold laundry and/or uniforms. Loads/unloads truck. • Develops and maintains the customer's goodwill by providing assistance to the customer, demonstrating an interest in the customer, devoting time to the customer, and practicing courtesy towards the customer at all times. • Conduct business in a professional manner to minimize or eliminate customer complaints. Handles the complaints and questions in the same manner as stated, making sure that the supervisor is kept informed and able to assist, if necessary. • Listens to and resolves service complaints. Maintains inventory and follows the company’s policies on inventory control. • Collects money from customers, makes a change, and records transactions on customer invoices. • Issues or obtains customer signature on invoices for pickup or delivery. • Records delivery and inventory information on daily invoices. • Cleans the inside of the truck. Performs routine maintenance on the truck. • Attends training and service department meetings
Mission Linen Supply is a family-owned, privately held company, and a leading provider of products, services, and supplies to hospitality, medical, and industrial businesses. Founded in 1930 and headquartered in Santa Barbara, the company has grown from a one-man operation to a leading player in the linen rental and uniform business across five western states. Mission Linen Supply is widely recognized for its ability to understand, anticipate, and meet its customers ‘needs while providing environmentally friendly goods and services.
Mission Linen Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), VEVRAA Protected Veterans, Federal Contractor, and Worker with Disabilities employer. Mission Linen Supply is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. For a worker with Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call HR Office at 805-730-3612.
To be considered for employment with Mission Linen Supply, you will need to apply online at missionlinen.com, select careers, and apply for the position you are interested in. We will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview
This WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance to participate in this program, please call (714) 480-6500. TDD/TTY users, please call the California Relay Service at (800) 735-2922 or 711. Please call 72 hours in advance to allow the OC Workforce Solutions Center to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this program.
The views, information, or opinions expressed by the organization(s) mentioned are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the County of Orange and its employees.